11 toboggan runs, from the Tuff alpine pasture to Mt Bullaccia, can be found on the Alpe di Siusi.
Image gallery: Tobogganing
Tobogganing on the Alpe di Siusi is great fun for the whole family and a pure nature experience. There are 11 toboggan runs on the highplateau and on the slopes of the hills and surrounding mountains:
* Mt Bullaccia toboggan run (1.8 km)
* Spitzbühl toboggan run (1.4 km)
* Zallinger toboggan run (2.9 km)
* Molignon toboggan run (2.8 km)
* Icaro-Mt Piz toboggan run (1.7 km)
* Panorama toboggan run (1.5 km)
* Hoferalpl toboggan run (4.3 km)
* Messner mountain hut-Passo Nigra toboggan run (2 km)
* Rungun-San Cipriano toboggan run (0.8 km)
* Haniger toboggan run (3.5 km)
Another possibility is the toboggan run from the Tuff alpine pasture to the Pond of Fiè, where the finish straight of this run is located. After 2.2 km of walking the way up, you really deserve a stop for having lunch, as well as a hot beverage, before you toboggan down to the beautiful pond. If you do not want to bring your own sledge, you can also rent them on-site.