Image gallery: Dolomites Living Hotel Tirler
- Map See map
Experience unforgettable holidays on the highest and most beautiful high plateau in Europe - the Alpe di Siusi.
The family-run Dolomites Living Hotel Tirler is located directly on the ski slopes of the Dolomiti Superski area Alpe di Siusi / Val Gardena, where hikers and winter sports enthusiasts enjoy the best starting points.
The entire building was built according to a biological construction concept and fits perfectly into the landscape and surroundings.
The "Tirler" was the first hotel in Italy awarded the ECARF Seal of Quality for allergy-friendliness.
A relaxing holiday also includes a relaxing sleep. Thanks to the healthy, ecological construction with lots of wood, restful nights are guaranteed.
Enjoy the Tirler wellness area and finally come to rest!
The Rabanser family is looking forward to welcoming you!
Facilities and services
- Open in summer and winter
- Single rooms
- Family rooms
- Balcony / Terrace
- TV set
- Allergy friendly rooms
- Focus on organically produced food
- Focus on seasonal and regional products
- Environmentally friendly care and cosmetic products
- Avoidance of plastic packaging
- Waiver of daily room cleaning
- Gluten-free cuisine (on request)
- Lactose-free cuisine (on request)
- Dietetic cooking on request
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Vegan cuisine (on request)
- Ingredients from local producers
- Children's menu
- Bar / Café
Beauty & wellness
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Steam/turkish bath
- Hot whirlpool
- Massage (additional fee)
- Spa area
- Bio sauna
- Bathrobe / slippers
Garden and environment
- children's playground
- Underground garage or covered parking space
- Sun loungers / chairs available
- Herb garden
- Wine cellar
- Children's playroom
- House library
- Fitness room
- Bike hire
- E-bike rental
- Toboggan/sledge rental
- Active programs
- Snowshoe rental
- Shoe dryer/drying room
- Skishoe room with dryer
- Ski room
- Lockable bicycle storage
- Charging station for e-bike
- Guided snowshoe hikes
- Guided winter hiking tours
- Guided bike tours
- Guided hiking tours
- Table tennis
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- Bancomat/POS accepted
- Laundry service
- Tesla Charging Station
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Hall mark of ecology
- Credit cards accepted
- Pets not allowed
- Bus and tour groups welcome
- Quietly located
- Directly on the ski slope
- directly on the cross country ski trail
- Restaurant in close proximity
- Lifts in the immadiate vicinity
Chalet 1752 offers complete relaxation with an enviable panoramic view!
With a size of 69 m² it helps to return to serenity and the scent of pine wood allows deep relaxation.
The suite boasts a central fireplace that cheers body and soul, as well as a spacious south-facing terrace, a bathroom with toilet and shower, wardrobe, sofa, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and safe.
Naturally, there is no lack of clay and lime walls, which naturally regulate the temperature and humidity of the environment.
Thanks to the specially designed mains circuit breaker, you can enjoy a radiation-free stay.
A panoramic sauna on the private sun terrace invites you to relax!
Chalet 1752 is located in the main part of the Tirler and is equipped with its own front door, to guarantee a maximum of freedom and privacy.
Room with half board from 172 € per person and day
For details on rates visit hotel-tirler.com
• “Best Sleep Hotel” gold guarantee certificate Special mattress for persons who are suffering from an allergy and a generous “pillow menu” guarantee you a healthy and restorative sleep
• In your room you find beautyprodukts from the nature line Tirler - Dolomites Living and beautyprodukts certificated form the organisation ECARF.
• Soft bathrobe and slippers, towel for the sauna and swimming pool
• 1 bottle of water in the minibar in your room
• hot water bottle in the room (requested)
• Individual Welcome drink´
• Sunday aperitive at our hotel bar at 18:30 o’clock.
• Varied breakfast buffet from 07.30 until 11 am with biological and local products
• Special menu for kids prepared fresh and healthy
• The kitchen personal enchants our guests not only with tempting dishes, but they are also skilled in preparing lactose- or gluten-free, dishes and any other special dietary intolerance requests. Please communicate allergies in the moment of booking.
• Vegetarian and vegan dishes and low-calorie dishes.
• Birthday table with little present.
• Tea and different juices in our Wellness-Zone.
• Magnificent indoor and outdoor swimming pool with 33º water temperature as well as whirlpool and massage facilities while enjoying a picturesque view of the Dolomites. Every day open
• Every day our sauna area is open from 3 pm to 7.30 pm: enjoy our Zirm biological herbal sauna, “Almheu” sauna, steam bath “Curasoa” and the Panoramic Sauna, in our bright or dark relax zone on pleasant water beds
• Unlimited access to our modern fitness room equipped with treadmill, stationary bicycle and elliptical trainer. Weights of different sizes for the major muscle groups are present
• Vast hotel park with fabulous panoramic view for relaxing, chilling and recreating
• Free toboggans rental and lend of backpacks and hiking sticks
• 5 Days at week guided tours with our guide hannes (hiking, bike, ski)
• Ski and mountain bike- deposit
• Free underground car park
• Free Lan-Internet in your room and Hi-speed- Wifi in the public hotel area.
• Direct access to ski runs, tobogganing and a 7 km-long cross-country ski ring
• Numerous winter hiking pathways to the Sciliar-Catinaccio Natural Park and to the UNESCO natural world heritage
• Curadina, our bizarre witch, accompanies our little guests to the magical world of kids, where they can play safely (only in July and August. From 4 years on)
• Warm hospitality and attentive service from our staff
• Day of departure: enjoy for free the pleasure of an entire day at the wellness oasis or swimming pool
• Witches’ fountain barefoot discovery trail (summer)