Image gallery: Hotel Stefaner
- Map See map
In the midst of the fabulous landscape of the Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Park, in Tires, the Hotel Stefaner is located. Here you will find a combination of cosiness, tradition and modernity.
The cosy rooms invite you to feel good and a dreamlike view over the Tires Valley awaits you on the balcony.
In the "Frauenschuh" wellness area you can lean back, relax and unwind after an active day. Whether in the sauna, in the relaxation room, on the sun terrace or in the hotel garden, switch off and let the day pass in review.
All year round, a wonderful hiking area awaits you on the doorstep. Numerous walking and hiking trails, via ferrata routes and in winter snow romance and fun on the slopes in front of a dream backdrop.
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- bar / café
Beauty & wellness
- turkish steam bath
Garden and environment
- car park
- lawn or garden
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- credit cards accepted
- panoramic position
- quietly located
- centrally located
Wild Orchid Attic
The Orchidea Selvatica mansard room is comfortably furnished in Swiss pine and larch. The scent of the Swiss pine gives it a welcoming, home-like atmosphere. The spacious setting invites you to relax and forget the cares of everyday life, and the splendid view lets you enjoy the alpine world from the comfort of your room.
Room with half board from 73 € to 97 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.stefaner.com
The Stefaner Hotel in Tires offers:
- A family-run boutique hotel for hikers in the Sciliar-Catinaccio nature park
- Guided excursions in summer, guided snow-shoe hikes in winter
- Cuisine with wild herbs and daily 5-course menu
- Compact wellness stube, sun terrace and garden for relaxation
- Bus stop nearby, and free bus service for skiers and hikers
- Ski store with boot dryer, drying room
- Hire of snowshoes, trekking poles and backpacks
- Free Alpe di Siusi Live MobilCard
- Hiking area right outside the door. All this is available throughout the year, so you can enjoy a car-free holiday!